Tuesday, April 22, 2014

surprise surprise!

By now you have probably heard our exciting news! I am pregnant and due in August! I cannot believe how far along I am already... and that we've (I've) waited so long to share our news with our friends on the world wide web! 

I am feeling better this pregnancy than I did with my previous two. I had some pretty ugly morning sickness for about a month, which is completely normal for me, aside from how short lived it was. With the first two I was sick nearly the entire pregnancy. And, a big plus, I have energy! Probably because I don't have much of a choice chasing around two, but I am thankful for it either way!

Rylee and Jackson are both so excited to be adding another brother or sister to our family. Rylee has been persistent about wanting a sister... she already has a brother, so a girl it must be :) Jackson does not grasp what's going on, except that there is a baby in mommy's tummy... but even that is hard to get, because he thinks he has one in his tummy too, haha! 





Thank you for all of the love you have shown to us, and for celebrating with us! We are as excited as ever for this beautiful blessing from God! Looking forward to sharing more of this journey with you all.

until next time,
Brit

No comments: